ADVERTISEMENT FOR INVITING APPLICATIONS/CVs
FOR HIRING OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERTS FOR DEVELOPMENT OF POLICY FOR QUALITY ASSURANCE IN STEDA PURELY ON CONTINGENCY BASIS
The Sindh Teacher Education Development Authority (STEDA) was established in 2012 which oversees teacher education activities and provides policy guidelines for assuring the quality of teacher education in the province. One of the tasks of the STEDA is to assure the quality of teacher education institutions and programmes in the province of Sindh.
Objective of Consultancy
The main objective of seeking professional‘s is to facilitate the STEDA in the reviewing and finalization of quality assurance framework, strategy and tools for assuring the quality of teacher education institutions/programmes.
The Sindh Teacher Education Development Authority (STEDA) invites applications / CVs for “hiring of professional experts for the development of policy for Quality Assurance in Sindh” from Individuals / Professionals purely on contingency basis assignment specific to provide the following services.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
Terms of Reference (TORs)
The Individuals/professionals are expected to accomplish the following tasks in collaboration with STEDA staff:
- Look into the quality assurance framework, procedure, data collection tools, analysis and report writing for quality assurance of teacher education institutions/programmes;
- To develop tools for research in Teacher Training Institutions.
- To conduct research to develop the Quality Assurance framework for teachers, teachers Educations.
- To develop a monitoring & Evaluation framework for Teacher Training Institutions.
- To prepare the plan for Coordination between relative stakeholders in planning quality assurance tools.
- Developed, procedures and tools for assuring quality teacher education institutions and programmes;
- Pilot and finalize quality assurance tools;
- Orient stakeholders about quality assurance framework, procedure and tools;
- Orient teacher education institutions about the quality assurance framework, procedure and tools;
- Analyze data and prepare a report for sharing with stakeholders.
The Individuals / Professional‘s shall be having domicile of Sindh Province with at least 05 years relevant experience and adequate knowledge of quality assurance of teacher education institutions/programmes.
Other important qualifications include:
- An advanced degree in Education (Masters in Social Science Preference to be given to M.Phil);
- Adequate knowledge of the education sector and national educational policies in Pakistan;
- Adequate research and report writing skills; and
- Adequate communication skills (English speaking and writing) and presentation.
The interested Individuals / Professional‘s are requested to provide the complete information; track record, information regarding similar projects/work undertaken: descriptive details of experience in Education with technical qualifications and expertise; address of all permanent operational offices (if any), Portfolio of services record; registration details (income tax, others) and other relevant details, if any.
Interested eligible Individuals/professionals may obtain further information from the office of Executive Director, Sindh Teacher Education Development Authority (STEDA) Office Address: 47-E/I-48th Street, Block-6, PECH, Nursery, Shahrah-e-Faisal, and Karachi.
Applications/ CV’s must be delivered personally to the address provided above on or before 12-10-2021 at 12.00 PM interested Individuals/Professional‘s are required to appear for interviews and other codel formalities on the same day i.e. 12-10-2021 at 03:00 PM. In case of any holiday, the Applications /CVs will be collected and opened on the next working day.
Selection Committee reserved the right to accept or reject any or all Applications / CVs prior to award of contract.
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (STEDA)
School Education & Literacy Department